Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Who Needs Treats?

Answer:
A piece of plastic, a telephone wire, an electrical cord, a hair scrunchy, a piece of a toy and a tube sock.

Question:
Name six things found in a Golden Retriever's stomach last week.

This is further evidence that I do not need another dog.

I do not need another dog
I do not need another dog
I do not need another dog.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Itchy said...

Golden Retrievers will eat anything that will go into their mouths. Luckily ours hasn't gotten into too much. Whew. We learned quick to keep things outta his reach...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home