Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Friday, October 20, 2006

sigh

Forgive me blogdom for it has been 17 days since my last blog. Hmm. Maybe you won't notice if I backdate this entry!

The problem is I don't like to blog on the job and I hate getting on the computer at home after I've been on a computer all day. I'm not one of those bloggers that loves to be on the computer all the time. Life is just too much fun to sit inside and stare at a screen.

Anyway, the big news is that Grace is riding her bicycle. Wheee! That's not exactly the sound she makes. Her sounds are more like, "Mom..is this enough?" or "Can I stop now?" and my favorite, "My butt hurts!" as she does 3 laps on her own. My next project is to figure out a way to get her to enjoy it.

If you're lucky, I'll figure out how to upload video and you can see for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home