Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Galveston, oh Galveston

We're headed south again this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. Why, you ask? Because being in Galveston means being together...really being together. I'm not talking about sitting and watching tv together kind of together. I'm talking about quality time togetherness. Check out these pics from last time:

Daddy and Gracie collecting shells.


Daddy taking Gracie for a ride.


She loves her Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home