Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Date night take two

Friday night, Grace spent the night with Nikki, so you know what that means. DATE NIGHT!!

Jaime and I went to a Bistro where we were treated like royalty. We got a private little table for two, shared a bottle of merlot and had what was probably the best meal of our entire year. He had some kind of filet diablo dish and I had the snapper. Even the salads were to die for. We talked over a tealite candle as we finished our wine, uninterrupted by children, telephones or television. What a fantastic time. It definitely tops our last date night.

The next morning, I woke up, tuned over and went back to sleep, woke up again, went to sleep again, and finally got out of bed long enough to walk over to the bathroom for a hot bath. I think I was meant to be a princess. I could so get used to that.

Thanks, Jaime, for a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home