Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Opposite of Christmas Toy Ideas

I came across the following toys on-line, which you may want to reconsider before buying for your child:

Exhibit Numbers one and two: South Beach On Location Barbie and Monte Carlo Barbie.





Exhibit number three, the GR8 TaTu Maker. Your kids can practice putting tattoos all over each other. Imagine the fun when you take your kid to the grocery store and watch the reactions from other parents.

Bruce, on etoys, says, "I've always wanted to see my kid in prison. And now with this helpful starter kit, he's on his way." I completely agree, Bruce!

If you do decide to go with the above gifts, you might want to go ahead and invest in Madge and baby. That way your child can practice for teen pregnancy and early motherhood. I find it ironic that this "Happy Family" comes with a pregnant mom and a baby but no Ken doll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home