Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Adoption News

I'm so extremely happy to tell you that we have been selected to be the parents of two beautiful boys.

According to their foster parents, they are the most well adjusted, well mannered, sweet and good kids anyone could ask for. They've been in foster care for about a year. I will tell you more as we find out. I'm not sure at this point what I can divulge. Hopefully, we will make the trip in a to meet them.

This email doesn't even begin to show how crazy I feel right now. My heart is beating, my hands are cramping from typing this so fast and I'm breaking out in a major sweat.

I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and good thoughts everyone has given us. I want to go on and on and on, but right now, I have to get home to hubby and tell daughter that her life is about to change.

Totally flipping out right now,
Missy

p.s. Please forgive me if I've left some major information out. I can't even think right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home