Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Beach Party!

Beer plus wine plus margaritas = singing and dancing in the living room with minimal hang overs the next day. Alright!

I think I heard this conversation five times:
Mom: Who sings this?
Aunt Donna, Van Morrison
Mom: Really?
Aunt Donna: Yeah!

I'm ashamed to admit I don't know who Van Morrison is. Apparently, I'm missing out, but it was fun listening to the seniors (Just kidding guys) go down memory lane with their music.

Notice the chic living room furniture in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home