Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

100 Things about me

A list I'm sure will perpetually be "in progress". Seriously, how am I supposed to come up with 100 things and even if I did, like you care to read it?



  1. I am married to a police officer whom I am totally in love with.
  2. I have two daughters; one on earth and one in heaven.
  3. Most of the time, I can converse with you in Spanish if you don't have a heavy accent.
  4. I have scars on the back of my head from being attacked by a dog.
  5. I grew up in Miami, Florida.
  6. I hate being interrupted.
  7. I sing at the top of my lungs when I'm alone in the car.
  8. I am in the process of adopting a child. (update: I have two adopted sons!)
  9. I'm extremely shy until you get to know me well.
  10. I played the cello in high school.
  11. I could sell everything and be happy living in Costa Rica.
  12. I get lost easily when going somewhere for the first time.
  13. I'm very clutzy.
  14. I love thunderstorms
  15. I love bubblebaths with my favorite magazine.
  16. Ice cream is my favorite food.
  17. Margaritas are my favorite drink, but only the ones my husband makes.
  18. I have several girlfriends who's friendship I value infinitely.
  19. I don't enjoy cooking dinner unless it's on a Sunday.
  20. I hate the materialism of Christmas. I vote for no presents at Christmas time.
  21. I like watching NFL Football with hubby.
  22. I graduated from college but hated every minute of college life.
  23. I love the ocean.
  24. I hate winter.
  25. I love sunny days.
  26. I love taking pictures. I only wish I was better at it.
  27. As long as I lived in Florida, I didn't learn to water-ski until 5 years after I moved away.
  28. My favorite physical part of me are my eyes. I pretty much despise everything else.
  29. I'll never think I'm interesting enough to have 100 things to say about me.
  30. I like to play darts.
  31. I can't stand people that have to one-up everything you say.
  32. I have no time for liars, backstabbers, passive-aggressive types or DEBBIE DOWNERS.
  33. I want to throw up when I see someone chewing with their mouth open.
  34. I'm always cold.
  35. I have lots of really great girl-friends.
  36. I like to walk barefoot on warm pavement.
  37. My back is very sensitive after having my two daughters. If you pat me on the back with any force whatsoever, it feels to me like you have a million needles in your hands.
  38. I'd like to be 20 lbs lighter.
  39. I get extremely frustrated when I can't do something. Playing golf would probably make me commit suicide.
  40. I love the sun, but I'm scared of getting skin cancer.
  41. I've had one filling, one root canal and one cap...all on the same tooth. All my other teeth are healthy.
  42. I had 13 teeth pulled before I got my braces.
  43. I've almost drowned three times. Twice before I learned to swim and once when pulled into an under-tow.
  44. I've been proposed to four times but only said yes once.
  45. I love animals and I don't think it's gross when a dog licks your face.
  46. I love the show, LOST.
  47. I've learned the hard way that funerals bring out the ugliness/greediness in people.
  48. Alcoholism runs strong in my family.
  49. I was molested by my step-uncle. It doesn't define who I am today.
  50. My first job was at McDonalds working the drive-thru. I was looovin' it!
  51. I tend to stick my foot in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home