Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Friday, September 01, 2006

My daughter has a big heart.

Last night, not so methodical daughter, started crying in the middle of what I thought was a great evening we were having. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she was sad because Ms. Angel was no longer working in her school cafeteria. Ms. Angel was a really sweet lady who volunteered her time to help kids open juice boxes, chip bags, etc. She gets so attached. I remember when she used to try not to smile at the Dr's office because she didn't want everyone to know how happy she was to see him again. She would hold it inside until the sides of her lips curled up. One look at me and she knew she was totally busted. It was our little secret.
God bless and protect that big heart of hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home