Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Rant No 1

To the nincompoops that don't know how to park in my parking garage:
Why is it that you think it's ok to park outside the lines in a parking space? I drove into the garage this morning and no less than 5 cars were ALL parked outside the lines or on the lines. I understand if you have a larger than normal car and maybe it's hard to tell from the driver's seat. I have this problem myself because my car is so wide. BUT, once you get out of your car, CHECK YOUR PARKING JOB!!! If you didn't stay in the lines, get back in your car and park right. Geez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home