Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Living For Weekends Like This

We had a great weekend. Friday night we went to a friends house in the country. He has a huge pond literally dug in his front lawn. So, we grabbed some beer and went fishing. It felt so nice to sit under the stars and there was enough of a breeze to keep mosquitos away. Grace caught 3 fish! The rest of us? Well, I think we caught 1 between the 3 of us. Grace was feeling pretty good about herself.
Saturday night, Ash and Kyle came over while Ken and Tammy celebrated their anniversary at their house (clearing throat). Nice going guys! Rock on! What's even cooler is that the kids watched a movie upstairs, so Jaime and I had our own little movie night. Maybe not as great as Tammy and Ken's but nice nonetheless.
Sunday, Grace let us sleep in until after 10:00 am. I can't remember ever sleeping in that late. What's scary is that we probably would have slept even longer if the phone hadn't rang. I had trouble falling asleep at night as it was.
Kilee came over and the girls played for a while and then I took Grace to Trevor's birthday party. Everyone was there, so it was nice to hang with the parents while the kids went nuts in the gym. I really hated to see the party end. We have awesome friends! The day ended at Grandma's house where we got a home cooked meal and lemon cream pie for dessert. That's what I call a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home