Methodical Missy

Just a mom in Texas that wants to die knowing I lived life to the fullest. This is mostly my attempt to keep my family & friends up to date on what's going on at our house. If you're one of those people that don't like personal blogs, I'm not here to entertain your a$$, so just move on.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Earning her allowance

Last night, I went upstairs to see Grace's newly made bed. She had gone up there to make it before I would see it when I tucked her in. She knows this is a requirement to getting all of her allowance. Check out the picture. She pulled up the right corner of the sheet and comforter because she was trying to imitate the way I do it for her when I turn her bed down for the night. Only, she obviously doesn't get why I do it. Judging from how small of an area she pulled back, I'm guessing she thinks I do it for looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home